Maran Tankers Management ("MTM") is the Oil Tanker Shipping unit of the Angelicoussis Group. MTM was established in 1992 to manage the Oil Tankers of Angelicoussis Group.
Angelicoussis Group has a well established track record in shipping dating back to 1947. Angelicoussis' Group fleet now comprises bulk carriers, tankers and LNG vessels. Today it employs a staff of approximately 300 shoreside professionals as well as over 3,700 officers and crew.
MTM was the first Greek ship management company to be ISM certified, as early as May 1996.
MTM was the first shipping company in the world to be ISO 50001 certified by LRS.
MTM — in addition to statutory certification — holds the following certifications:
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management
- Green Award for the majority of the fleet vessels